CPEC Business Opportunity Conference
As a key national advocacy initiative, RCCI annually organizes “All Pakistan Chambers Presidents’ Conference”; the Presidents of Chambers from across Pakistan participate in the conference to discuss the national economic policies and present a joint roadmap to the parliamentarians and government representatives.
The objective is to develop unity amongst the business leadership on issues of national interest and to present mutually agreed proposal in front of the legislators and decision makers to introduce economic reforms and overcome the issues faced by economy.
Therefore, we believe that in order to add up positive ramifications in the economy, there is a dire need to build a national consensus upon all the matters which are hammering the economic growth. In this purview, 9th All Pakistan Chambers Presidents’ Conference organized in 23-24 of January, 2017 at Pearl Continental Hotel, Bhurban; where presidents of over 44 chambers from all across Pakistan discussed and unanimously approved the declaration.
Hence, it is also prudent to share that a committee on CPEC was unanimously formed by all the Chambers across Pakistan, including the apex body of FPCCI to represent and discuss CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) and its related matters with the government of Pakistan and liaison departments.
So, as a sequel to 9th All Pakistan Chambers Presidents’ Conference and subsequent follow-up meeting on 20th July, 2017, we are pleased to inform you that a third round of dialogue over the benefits of CPEC has been arranged in Beijing, China on 29th January to 02nd February, 2018.
- Create and strengthen a network of Public-Private sectors of Pakistan & China
- Discuss/highlight key issues faced by the business community under CPEC
- This will be a forum for the Chinese businessmen who were looking forward to penetrate in Pakistani markets under the umbrella of CPEC
- Monitor the developments with an eye towards ensuring that business related policies between Pakistan & China, including the areas of Industrialization, Exports, Trade Relations, Foreign Investment, Energy Sector are business friendly and contribute toward strengthening the Public-Private sector
- Organize dialogue of Leaders of Business Community with representatives of Government(s) to know their perspectives of CPEC
- Providing a platform to Development and Corporate sector partners to highlight their campaign /products and services which are coherent with the goals of CPEC and Business Association
Aspects of the Conference
- Rigorous representatives of the business community at International Level and advocacy to provide feedback on CPEC, and help fine-tune policies which are affecting business practices
- Paving the way to bridging the gap between business communities of Pakistan and China and create new business opportunities
- To establish a strong networking of the public-private sector between Pakistan and China
- Elaborates the positive and negative elements that will likely impact the project progress, from internal political and economic dynamics of Pakistan and China
- Economic development and regional integration will be enhanced through connectivity and partnership
- To Highlight the opportunities, challenges and the impacts that this mega project will likely to have on the existing socioeconomic infrastructure, job opportunities, poverty level index and regional peace and security
- Government Representatives from Pakistan
- Government Representatives from China
- Representatives of top notch Businesses from Pakistan & China
- Members and Leaders of Political Parties from both the Countries
- Local administration of China
- Presidents from All Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Pakistan
- All the Big Associations from Pakistan
- CEOs from Top Industrialists from Pakistan & China
- Over 100-200 delegates, including the leading businessmen from all across Pakistan & China
- Representatives from large associations from China
- Bureaucrats & Technocrats from Pakistan & China will also be there in the Conference.
When & Where?
29th January to 02nd February, 2018, Olympic Park, Beijing – China.