Women Business Incubation Centre (WBIC) initiative of RCCI is one of the unique opportunities of its kind by providing professional facilities for women entrepreneurs of this Rawalpindi region. The basic goal of WBIC is to provide improved business enabling environment to the women entrepreneurs. Also to boost their capacity to access regional markets. The department will be helpful to provide sustainable development in economic activities of businesses of women entrepreneurs. It will promote the creation and strengthening of new businesses, businesswomen and related industries. Self-employment opportunities will also be fostered for the women. Last but not the least, Pakistan’s GDP will increase which will contribute in the growth and development of Pakistan’s economy.
To organize Seminars & workshops related to business development.
1. To promote general well-being of women among business community.
2. To develop self-confidence & self-esteem of women.
3. To create awareness about importance of women in business.
4. To create social awareness about the problems of women in business and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
5. To guide about basic women rights and women welfare laws. To elaborate women’s role in society.
Services at WBIC
1. Access to professional services of experts and consultants in areas like, marketing, finance, accounting, product development, Legislative and others as requested by WBIC members.
2. Business to Business linkups and business match-making desk.
3. Customized research facility.
Activities at WBIC
Need based Seminars and workshops/ Training courses etc.
1. Product display /exhibition Hall.
2. Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps in Women College and universities.
3. Women’s Foreign Delegations.
4. Seminars on basic Women’s rights.
5. Leadership capacity building.
Furnished Office at RCCI
1.Mentor-ship and training
2 Government offices visit
3 Foreign delegation
4 Conference and meeting rooms
Criteria for selection
1. National Tax Number (NTN)
2. At least 1-2 years prior experience
3. Criteria excludes Doctors, Beauticians and Lawyers.
- Ph. 051-84332086 Ext. 200/202/203
- Fax: 051-8433085
- Email: email@example.com
Please contact Team WBIC for Orgaznie Seminars & Workshops related to business development
|Ms. Mariya Razzaq
|Ms. Ayesha Noreen
WBIC Trainee Officer